Attention, graduating students: Celebrate your graduation with the University of Illinois Alumni Association at the Alice Campbell Alumni Center. All Illinois graduates and their families are invited to this special open house.
- Food and beverages from noon to 2 p.m.
- Live entertainment
- An opportunity to have your photo taken with Alma, a miniature cutout of the Alma Mater statue
- Free USB thumbdrive while supplies last
- A chance to learn about the UIAA Alumni Career Center and life after graduation
Saturday, May 16
Alice Campbell Alumni Center – 601 S. Lincoln Ave., Urbana
Congratulations, Illinois graduates, and welcome to the alumni family!
How can you maintain your Illinois ties after graduation?
- Join Illinois Connection, a grassroots advocacy network for the University of Illinois.
- Discover an Illini club near you – they’re all over the world.
- Connect with your college/department alumni association for professional networking.
- Travel the world with fellow alumni on one of our numerous EXPLORERS Travel Program tours
Hip and helpful club happenings
Are you relocating to Washington, D.C., after graduation? The Illinois Alumni Club of Greater Washington, D.C., is hosting a video conference April 28 between recent D.C. Illini graduates and current Illinois students who are considering a move to the D.C. area. During the conference, which takes place from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Central Standard Time, students can get information on jobs, housing, transportation and popular hangouts from D.C.-area alumni in the know. For more information, contact Kris Finney. Current Illinois students will meet for the video conference at the Office of Distance Education Support, 508 S. 6th St., Room 103 in Champaign.
If you’re headed to Chi-town after graduation, join the Chicago Illini Club for a graduation celebration at Joe’s Bar. It’s a chance to reminisce about your University days and learn about job-hunting resources. The first 20 people in attendance will receive a special prize.
For information about campuswide commencement ceremonies, visit the University of Illinois Commencement page. Looking for a nice campus backdrop for your commencement photos? Visit the Commencement Photography Opportunities page.